You may also be interested in:
Headlights: used and new from private and commercial sellers near you
Headlights usually comprise several components:
- Low and high beam lights. They illuminate the road in front of the car during the hours of darkness.
- Turn signals. They show other road users in which direction you intend to turn.
- Sidelights. They indicate the vehicle’s dimensions in poor visibility conditions and are used autonomously when you are parked on a dark road.
- Daytime running lights. They make vehicles easier to make out in foggy, rainy, or snowy weather.
Light source types:
- Halogen. Inexpensive, provide proper light intensity, but with high power consumption.
- Xenon. Very bright and energy-saving but grow dim with time. Require self-levelling equipment and a washer.
- LED. The most energy-efficient and durable. Expensive.
Conventional incandescent bulbs are no longer used in the low and high beam lights of modern cars.
When buying used car parts, examine the following:
- Attachments. There shouldn’t be any cracks on them.
- Lens. No deep scratches, cracks, chips, or yellowing are acceptable.
- Reflector. Check it for any contamination or damage.
- Housing. Should be intact.
At the AUTODOC Classifieds website, you can find a wide selection of new and used components from private and commercial sellers near you. Fix a meeting, negotiate the price, and pick up products yourself. You can not only buy but sell car parts as well. To find buyers faster, post your ads for free with a detailed description and pictures of your goods.