Mirrors: used and new from private and commercial sellers near you
Mirrors reflect objects that are at the sides of the car and behind it. They help to prevent dangerous situations when changing lanes, parking, and moving backwards.
These components differ in the method of adjustment:
- Manual. Budget-friendly, difficult to adjust.
- Power. Expensive but convenient.
- Interior. Attached to the windscreen or ceiling inside the cabin.
- Exterior. Attached to the left and right A-pillars or front doors.
By the glass type:
- Flat. Enable drivers to accurately estimate the distance to the object but have a narrow viewing angle.
- Convex. Reduce the blind spot but make objects seem farther than they are.
- Aspherical. Its flat and convex parts provide a wide view with minimum distortion.
By availability of additional options:
- with a turn signal;
- with a camera;
If it’s only the electric actuator that failed, you can replace it separately and avoid changing the factory-installed housing of your mirror. However, if the housing is damaged, it is better to buy a new mirror assembly.
It is convenient to buy items near you at the AUTODOC Classifieds online. Browse private and commercial advertisements to choose the products you need. You can check their proper functioning and negotiate the price by meeting the seller face-to-face.
Also, at AUTODOC Classifieds you have an opportunity to sell the car parts you don't need. Running adverts on the platform is free. Discover an online resource that will help you get great deals on buying and selling automotive components!