You may also be interested in:
Tail lights: used and new from private and commercial sellers near you
Tail lights inform other road users that there is a car on the road, that the driver is applying the brakes, shifting into reverse, or intends to turn. They comprise the brake light, turn signal light, fog light, and side light.
These components differ in design:
- With a Fresnel lens. Without a reflector.
- With a reflector. Have a reflector and a lens.
- Combined. Comprise a Fresnel lens and a reflector.
- Adaptive. Adjust the light intensity depending on the ambient conditions. Have a normal, high, and emergency mode.
By type of light source:
- With incandescent bulbs. Are an older solution. Fail quickly and consume a lot of energy. Tend to overheat.
- With LEDs. Feature a long lifespan and quick response. Energy-efficient.
By type of housing:
- Assembled. Have a removable lens.
- One-piece. The bulbs can be replaced from the inside of the car body without removing the reflector.
These components aren’t repairable and have to be replaced when broken down. To save, you can buy used car parts. They are still serviceable after being replaced with more modern ones or after a collision where the rear part of the car wasn’t damaged.
At the AUTODOC Classifieds online resource, there are a lot of private and commercial ads. Sellers also offer new high-quality parts near you.
The AUTODOC Classifieds platform gives you an opportunity to earn on selling the spares you don’t need. Post your ads for free and find buyers in no time.