Brake system: used or new near you from private and commercial sellers
A brake system is constantly exposed to high loads, especially when subjected to frequent hard braking. This means that some of its components tend to wear out prematurely and require regular inspection. For example:
- Brake discs in a passenger car should be replaced at about 100,000 km.
- New front brake pads should be installed every 20,000–30,000 km.
- Brake calipers, if used under normal conditions, should be replaced every 30,000 km.
It is illegal to drive a vehicle with faulty brakes. If any component of the unit responsible for active safety fails, it must be repaired or replaced immediately.
If you want to buy or sell brake system parts quickly, make use of all the benefits of AUTODOC Classifieds. With the optimised functionality of our website, you will find the right component in a few seconds. Get great deals on used car parts from private sellers or take advantage of commercial offers. Large suppliers offer:
- a wide range of new parts;
- customer support service;
You can also publish free classifieds of your own. Place information about your products on the platform for car owners easily and quickly, and you’ll find your customer in no time. Sell car parts to those who need them.
Save on purchases and earn on selling with AUTODOC Classifieds.