Filters: used or new near you from private and commercial sellers
Properly functioning filters are key to the correct operation of main car units and body parts. Their inappropriate condition causes the breakdown of expensive components: engine cylinder-piston group and fuel system parts. Therefore, it is important to regularly inspect the components and observe intervals of their replacement.
Types of components and their replacement intervals:
- Air. Depending on the part manufacturer and vehicle model, the replacement intervals can vary from 15,000 to 30,000 km.
- Oil. These components should be changed every 10,000–15,000 km or at least once a year.
- Fuel. Their service life depends on their location: spin-on filters last 30,000–40,000 km and inline components 100,000 km. These values reduce significantly if you use low-quality fuel.
- Cabin. They have to be replaced every 15,000–20,000 km or once a year and even more often in areas with dusty air.
If you want to buy or sell filters, take full advantage of AUTODOC Classifieds:
- easy registration;
- optimised search;
- convenient categorisation;
- free placement of classifieds;
- private or commercial offers;
- ability to reach the target audience.
Our publicly available platform dedicated to the automotive industry lets sellers of new and used car parts find customers quickly and helps buyers find the products they need. Choose the website with no regular players or intrusive advertising.
Be the first to earn and save with AUTODOC Classifieds!