You may also be interested in:
Lighting: used and new near you from private and commercial sellers
The lighting system includes front and fog headlights, rear lights, turn signal lights, interior lights, wiring, switches, relays, and fuses.
Its main functions are:
- Illumination of the road in front of the car in the dark.
- Identifying vehicle dimensions and direction.
- Signaling to other drivers your intention to change direction or stop.
- Illumination of the cabin, boot, and number plate.
- Enhancing visibility in adverse weather conditions.
- Reporting information about car systems’ performance.
Driving with faulty exterior lighting is illegal and can cause a car accident. If any of the lighting components break down, they should be replaced as soon as possible.
Signs of malfunction:
- Lack of or dim light.
- Flickering and flashing bulbs.
- Cracks on a lamp housing or a lens.
- Spontaneous switching on.
To save money on repairs, you can always buy various used components of the lighting system in good condition. However, bulbs have a limited service life, so it is better to buy new ones.
On the AUTODOC Classifieds website, you will find a wide selection of new and used components from private and commercial sellers. You’ll easily find suitable components near you and will have the opportunity to check them yourself.
You can also profitably sell car parts that you don’t need with AUTODOC Classifieds. Place your classifieds for free and make deals successfully.