You may also be interested in:
Truck parts: used and new near you from private and commercial sellers
Truck parts are constantly exposed to high stresses when driving. Compared to components for passenger cars, they break down more quickly and have to be replaced more often.
Parts with a short service life:
- Brake discs. They are prone to warping and cracking because of the heavy weight of the vehicle and cargo.
- Windscreen. These are usually damaged by stones that fly from under the wheels of the cars ahead.
- Filters. They must be replaced regularly. Trucks also have the ones designed to filter the power steering fluid and antifreeze in the cooling system. Special air dryers are used in the air brake system.
- Leaf springs. Most often, they break down if the truck is overloaded, there’s a lack of lubricant, or when driving off-road.
- Transmission. It breaks down as a result of misuse: changing gears at the wrong time, engaging reverse gear while moving forwards, shifting to a lower speed too quickly when braking, pressing the clutch pedal for too long.
You can always get a bargain on AUTODOC Classifieds. There, you’ll find a lot of offers on new and used car parts from private and commercial sellers near you. Be sure to examine the components thoroughly when meeting face-to-face. Cut deals quickly to save yourself time and money.
On AUTODOC Classifieds, you can also sell parts you don’t need. Post your ads for free and get extra money.