ATVs and snowmobiles
You may also be interested in:
ATVs and snowmobiles: used and new from private and commercial sellers near you
ATVs and snowmobiles are made for driving on rugged terrains and snowy roads.
Types of ATVs:
- Sports. They have powerful engines, manual transmission, and independent suspensions. Designed for dynamic driving on paved or dirt roads.
- Utility. Such a vehicle has an engine displacement of up to 1L and is fitted with a CVT with low gear, four-wheel drive, independent suspension, a towbar, and a winch. Suitable for driving to fishing and hunting locations. Often have two seats.
- Side-by-side. They have several seats, roofs, and wide tyres. Ideal for long journeys.
Types of snowmobiles:
- Sports. They’re equipped with powerful engines and shock-absorbing suspensions. Lightweight. Not suitable for loose snow.
- Mountain. Ensure excellent riding in mountains and on deep snow.
- Crossovers. Feature good manoeuvrability. Cope with routes of any difficulty.
- Touring. For driving along trails. Have two heated seats. Fitted with tow bars.
- Youth. Easy to control, have a built-in safety system. Most models are suitable for children over 9.
On the AUTODOC Classifieds website, there is a wide range of new and used vehicles from private and commercial sellers. Arrange a meeting with the seller near you to check the product and negotiate its price.
The AUTODOC Classifieds online service gives you the opportunity to earn some extra money. Post free adverts about the sale of the vehicles you don’t need and find interested buyers in no time.