Tools and equipment
You may also be interested in:
Tools and equipment: used and new from private and commercial sellers near you
Tools and equipment allow DIY vehicle repairs and maintenance.
Main tool types:
- Power. Impact wrenches, drills, polishers, battery chargers and jump starters, etc. They are used for car parts installation and bodywork maintenance, battery charging, and engine starting.
- Electronic. Multimeters, OBD2 scanners. They are used to test electronics and other systems.
- Hydraulic. Jacks, tools for installation and removal of press-fitted parts.
- Manual. Wrenches and open-end wrenches, screwdrivers, drive sockets, pullers, pliers, hammers, etc.
- Specialised. Torque wrenches are designed to tighten fasteners with the required torque, and spark plug spanners to replace spark plugs.
Types of equipment:
- Tyre servicing. Wheel balancers, wheel repair machines, tyre vulcanizers, tyre spreaders, etc. Used for tyre fitting and repair.
- Welding. Used to work with metal.
- Lifting. Lifts a vehicle or an assembly to the required height providing access for repairing and servicing.
- Compressors. Allow you to inflate tyres, bleed parts with compressed air or paint them, undo bolts, etc.
- Alternators. Provide a source of standby power in case of electrical network failure.
On the AUTODOC Classifieds website, you will find a huge number of classifieds that sell used parts from private sellers and new components from commercial representatives. Arrange a meeting to check the goods and buy them straight away.
AUTODOC Classifieds gives you the opportunity to earn some extra money. Post your classifieds for free and sell spare parts that you don’t need profitably.